Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hire a PA.


Dear producers,

One of the easiest and cheapest ways to fix a problem on your show is to hire additional production assistants. So, why not hire me? Need an ego boost? Someone to look down on? Someone to send out in traffic? Someone to screw up your coffee orders? Someone to make you feel good for going to an ivy league school instead of a state school? I'm your guy. In fact, I'm your man. It's not rocket science, it's not even science science. You need me to help you with your show and for what better purpose than to just feel good knowing you hired some kid who was out of work, in need of money, that you helped get a job and a leg up in the world. Give yourself a hug and hire me today! You won't regret it. At least not too much.

Sincerely yours,
The Film Slave

P.S. I will probably blog about it and ridicule you to the full length of my confidentiality agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment