Monday, November 9, 2009

Filmmaker Magazine: Blog


Filmmaker Magazine: Blog is promoting the new film by director Jason Reitman "Up in the Air" starring George Clooney and it looks pretty phenomenal. I try to keep my blogging about films and fanfare to a minimum and will mainly focus on keeping it to projects that I personally work on. But for this I'll make an exception. That said, blogging, being a tool that companies use to see how well the buzz is going around regarding their product, I'm happy to participate and keep it going. The release date is December 25. They're obviously going for an oscar push for this film with it being so close to the end of the year. Hope it looks as good as it seems. The monologue in the trailer juxtaposed with the action on screen really sold me. Check it out. Can't wait to see it!

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks good as well. Wasn't the biggest fan of Juno. While Thank You For Smoking was good, I still felt it had its flaws. Here's hoping that George Clooney's charm can make this one a home run.

    ReplyDelete