Monday, January 11, 2010

Fun job. Hard work.


Louisiana is awesome! The people here are great and I love working here. I'm excited about this movie coming out and wish I could say more about it! I'm sad to be leaving here tomorrow but personal life is calling. While there's always things that could be better about every project anyone has ever worked on, I've gotta say this is definitely the coldest. Boston was cold but we were inside most of the time. Louisiana has been nothing but frigid this week and we have been outside almost the entire time! I've learned a lot about union shows, which this is, for the most part. I like them. Having a real transpo department and teamsters is amazing. Having a real crafty table and awesome catering is also amazing.

My feet are killing me. I got the trench foot--which, for those of you who don't know is like athletes' foot. It feels almost like the bottoms of my feet are bruised. To boot, my knee has started really hurting me again. I injured a little over a year ago on a hiking trip and everything seem to be fine until all this cold weather. So, having to work on top of all that is pretty rough. My mind has felt very sluggish these past several days and trying to get things done and stay on task is hard for everyone. We've pulled through though.

I wish I could stay here and finish the show but there are other things calling me away.

Copy?

No comments:

Post a Comment